Sunday 20 July 2014

Weekly Wrap Up - Week 9


Welcome to this weeks wrap up!

Wow what a week!! It has been super hot and sticky!! I have been super lucky this week, I have received a wonderful package from Quercus, they said they would send me something to help me get through my final chemo (fingers crossed it will be my last!) The Lovely Sophie over at Orion also picked me up some freebies from #YALC which I wanted to attend but was too poorly to go. *Hopefully I will be at the front of the queue next year!*

I also was sent a fab package from Scholastic books full with books for my class for September, so thank you very much for that! I know the children are going to love them!

So let's find out about this week:

This week I have been sent:
The Teashop on the Corner - Milly Johnson - From the lovely Sophie!
You're A Big Girl Now - Neil Gordon 
It had to be you - Ellie Adams 
Upside Down - Lia Riley
What Would Mary Berry Do? - Claire Sandy

Books I have read this week:
You had me at Merlot - Lisa Dickenson
My Sort of Kind of Hero - Emily Harper



I feel that I haven't managed to get to read that much this week. My excuse is that it has been too hot ha ha! I have also been back at work for 4 days so that has nabbed some of my reading time. 

All the books I have read, I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment