Sunday 27 July 2014

Weekly Wrap Up - Week 10




Welcome to this weeks wrap up!

So this week saw the breaking up of schools all over the country - hurrah! We now can enjoy the summer! I do have some work to do before going back but I am hoping to spend a few days solidly on it so I can then enjoy the majority of the holidays. 

I had the most awesome surprise this week and that was that I won 'A girls night it' Novelicious competition, which was a huge shock!!! It is the most amazing thing I have ever won and I am still smiling to myself now about it ha ha! So thank you guys so much!!!

So it has been the week for readathons, yay! I wonder if what I have read this week is going to match up with that....hmmm

So let's find out about this week:

This week I have been sent:

The Story of Us by Dani Atkins (sent to review)
Confessions by Kanae Minato (sent to review)
The 100 by Kass Morgan (sent to review)
Boys don't Knit by T.S Easton (sent to review) 
With a Friend Like You by Fanny Blake (sent to review) 
In the Summertime by Judy Astley audiobook comp prize
Hidden Treasures by Fern Britton 
Don't Tell the Groom by Anna Bell
Confessions of a Wild Child by Jackie Collins

Books I have read this week:

The Library of Unrequited Love by Sophie Divry 
I am still on Little Lies by Liane Moriarty

As you can see this has not been a very good reading week at all for me! I have decided because I was working a lot and trying to organise things for September this is why. Because of this I am going to continue the readathon this week coming. Hopefully I will manage to read a lot more. 

If you have also decided to extend the readathon into next week I would love to hear from you below with what you are hoping to read. 
 

All the books I have read, I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon. I would love to know if you participated in either readathon this week and how you got one. Did you achieve your TBR list? 

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam,
    Great round up this week, i am hearing so much good stuff about Little Lies that i fear it may go on my wish list pronto.
    Have a great 6 weeks (or thereabouts) break and a good rest
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gill, thanks! Yes Little Lies looks like it going to be a big hit and so far what I have read has been great! I think you should add it to your wish list!

      Thanks I know the 6 weeks are going to fly by but looking forward to going away soon and hopefully I will be able to really knuckle down and get some good reading time in!

      Thanks for your comment, as always x

      Delete