Sunday 13 July 2014

Weekly Wrap Up - Week 8



Welcome to another weekly wrap up!
This week I have been trying to make sure I have had enough time for reading as I settle back into working life. I also have had many appointments this week so not been able to read as much as I had hoped.

So lets find out about this week...


This week I have been sent:

Not Quite Perfect - Annie Lyons (sent to review) 
Cupid's Way - Joanne Phillips (sent to review)
My Sort-of Kind-of Hero - Emily Harper (sent to review)
The Cottage on Juniper Ridge  - Sheila Roberts (won)
One Night in Italy - Lucy Diamond (won)

Books I have read this week:
The Fever by Megan Abbott

You had me at Merlot by Lisa Dickenson (currently reading)
Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey (Audio Book)


As you can see I have read very little this week, I am going to try and read more next week, my time table at school is going to be increasing so I am going to have to work out how to get a balance of reading and school work. 


All the books I have read, I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect.

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment