Sunday 6 July 2014

Weekly Wrap Up - Week 7



Welcome to another weekly wrap up!
This week it has seen my return to work, which I am not going to lie, was a bit of a shock to the system after almost 7 months off; however I immensely enjoyed it and although I know I am going to be shattered for a while, glad I am back.

So I have had a busy week, what with working and friends visiting and unfortunately this has been reflected in my reading. I am going to try and find the correct balance now I am going to be working to make sure I still find time for reading. Lets face it I managed it all last year! I just need to get myself back into a regular routine!

So lets find out about this week...
This week I have been sent:
Little Lies - Liane Moriarty
The Seafront Tea Rooms - Vanessa Greene
Love and Eskimo Snow - Sarah Holt
The Fractured Man - Juliet Conlin
Wicked Cupcakes! - Luisa Zissman 
Follow a Star - Christine Stohomas Christopher Greene
Dear Daughter- Elizabeth Little
Misbehaving - Abbie Glines
Not Quite Perfect- Annie Lyons
Being Binky My life in Chelsea
Books I have read this week:

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page
The Lemon Grove by Helen Walsh
The Seafront Tea Rooms by Vanessa Greene
The Fever - Megan Abbott (currently reading)

All the books I have read, I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. i have not finished a book for a few weeks now, i began reading Where i found you and then swapped to The Long Fall which is so engrossing. I get in a flicky flacky mood sometimes. Very bad for a slow reader.

    Have a great week Sam
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gill, oooh I know how you feel, I'm currently still on The Fever which I started about Thursday! It's only around 300 pages too and I just can't spur myself on to finishing it!

      I hope you get to finish some of those books this week.

      Have a good week x

      Delete