Sunday 20 July 2014

#Sunathon TBR


Here is a #Sunathon update! 

The #Sunathon starts tomorrow and is going to last until next Sunday, it is a readathon that anyone who loves books can take part in. 

So a few weeks ago we released the information that this readathon was taking place and asking everyone who wanted to, to come and join us. Today I am going to be sharing with you my TBR for the week, as there is another readathon taking place at the same time #sexmeupreadathon, I am going to try and include a book or two so I can participate in this one too. 

I am currently going to be working next week full time :O however there are only 3 days left before the summer holidays so I won't be working all week. I also have a wedding to attend on Saturday so this is going to be another day when I cannot read. *Socially acceptable to take a book to a wedding??!!* 

So here are the books I plan to read:





Little Lies by Liane Moriarty - I am currently reading this, however it is quite a chunky book and so do not expect to finish it before tomorrow, so this is going to be the first book I am reading. This is women's contemporary. 





















S.E.C.R.E.T - Trilogy by L.Marie Adeline 
These books are going to be part of #sexmeupreadathon they are quite short and apart from the first in the  series they have been sent to me to review, they were sent quite a while ago but I have been waiting to get my hands on a copy of S.E.C.R.E.T before I started them. This is the perfect opportunity for me to begin this series. Hopefully I will have finished them by the end of the week! These come under Erotica genre. 





Upside Down by Lia Riley - This book has only recently been sent to me, however I need to have read it for a review I have agreed to give soon so I want to be able to read this one during the week. This comes under the New Adult genre. 





These are the books I am hoping that I am able to finish this week, I know there are quite a few! If I have managed to read all these then the book below will be another one that I choose. 





The Beach Hut Next Door by Veronica Henry - This is a book that I have sitting on my TBR pile and one that I am dying to get round to. Hopefully this week I will be able to get to it if I have finished all the others. This is under the women's contemporary/chick lit genre. 





So there you have it these are my books for #sunathon, the way the weather has been lately here in the U.K we may actually be able to call it a #sunathon without lying about the weather!!! I am hoping the weather continues into this week as then we maybe able to finally enjoy it not being at school! 

If I haven't managed to read as much as I am hoping this week then I may extend the #sunathon into the following week so have 2 whole weeks of reading (looking at my pile this looks a huge possibility!!) 

So now I want to know what you all are going to be reading next week and is your TBR as ambitious as mine? 

Thanks for stopping by today and see you all next week!


3 comments:

  1. You're putting my 4 books to shame! ha :P
    I'm going to read:

    Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
    The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
    What Would Mary Berry Do? by Claire Sandy
    Boy21 by Matthew Quick

    Not a short list but still not quite as long as some peoples. Good Luck :)

    Mily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is quite ambitious I know! I'm not sure I will be able to get through these but will be happy if I made a dent in it.

      Good luck with your goal, I'm sure you will be able to complete that list! :)

      Delete
  2. Great books and so many of them, enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete