Sunday 31 August 2014

Weekly Wrap Up week 14 and 15 31/8/14



Welcome to this week's weekly wrap up! This wrap up includes two weeks as I have been on holiday so missed a week out. As it is the last day of the month, this has also included titles that I have read in the month.

I am just going to break down the books I have managed to read and if I have received any/ bought any. 


This week I have been sent: 

Don't Tell Mum by Simon Haggart
WTF Knits by Gabrielle Grillo 
Cute Emergency by Tony Heally 
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins 
All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner
Crossing the Line by Kerry Wilkinson
Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix

This week I have bought: 
I have been really good and have not bought anything. 


Books I have read this week:

It had to be you - Ellie Adams
The Extraordinary Journey of The Fakir who got trapped in an IKEA wardrobe - Romain Puertolas
Confessions - Kanae Minato

Dear Daughter - Elizabeth Little
The Story of Us - Danni Atkins



Books I have read in the month:
The Beach Hut Next Door
The 100 
If I stay
The Boys School Girls 
The Extraordinary Journey of The Fakir who got trapped in an IKEA wardrobe 
It had to be you
Dear Daughter
Confessions
The Story of us
Your Beautiful Lies (currently reading)

As you can see I have had a good reading month in August, I did go on holiday for one week which really helped me. Unfortunately I don't think my reading is going to be this good for a long time as I am starting back at work full time next week. 

All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. So many great books again :). And you've indeed read a lot! I've bought quite a few books and won a couple as well this week because of one great giveaway. Have fun reading your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh it's so exciting when yeh win some books! I don't think this month I am going to manage to read too much as being back at school! I live in hope though!!! X

      Delete