Sunday 3 August 2014

Weekly Wrap Up Week 11 - 3/8/14



Welcome to another weekly wrap up! I cannot believe that we are in August already! Where has the year gone?  But this week has been the first full week of the summer holiday woohoo! I have been very busy though, I began it with a wedding and then some friends came down to stay along with some family. So I think unfortunately my reading has been effected this week due to this. But hey I have been living my life this week! Lol, normal reading should resume soon!

I am just going to break down the books I have managed to read and if I have received any/ bought any. 


This week I have been sent:
Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella 
Ghost Moth by Michelle Forbes
The Way You Look Tonight by Richard Madeley 
Quarter Past Two On A Wednesday Afternoon by Linda Newbery

This week I have bought: 
What a Girl Wants by Lindsey Kelk


Books I have read this week:

Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
Upside Down by Lia Riley
The Beach Hut Next Door by Veronica Henry (Currently Reading)


Books read this month:
As this is going to be the last weekly wrap up of the month (Technically the first I know!) I thought I would document all the books I have read:

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 
The Lemon Grove by Helen Walsh
The Seafront Tea Rooms by Vanessa Greene (sampler)
The Fever by Megan Abbott
You had me at Merlot by Lisa Dickenson 
My Sort - Of Kind - Of Hero by Emily Harper
The Library of Unrequited Love by Sophie Divry
Little Lies by Liane Moriarty 
Upside Down by Lia Riley 

This month I have managed to read 8 books and one sampler, unfortunately this is not as good as last month, however I got into a bit of a reading slump and it took me a while to only read one book! I am hoping I have now snapped out of this and August is going to be a brilliant month for reading... Well lets hope so!

All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.
What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. So many great books again! I'm currently doing some book shopping, it's always great to get new books :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm really looking forward to reading them. Oooh yes it's so exciting, let me know what you decide to get!

      Delete