Sunday 10 August 2014

Weekly Wrap Up week 12 10/8/14



Welcome to another weekly wrap up! This week has been a little more relaxing than last week, which has been good. I have received a lot of books in the post this week! Some of them I am very excited about reading.

I am just going to break down the books I have managed to read and if I have received any/ bought any. 


This week I have been sent: 
Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
Bad For you by Abbi Glines 
The Best of me by Nicholas Sparks
The girls from Corona del Mar by Rufi Thorpe
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Separation by Dinah Jefferies
On the fence by Kasie West
When we were Sisters by Beth Miller

This week I have bought: 
None 


Books I have read this week:
The Beach Hut Next Door by Veronica Henry 
The 100 by Kass Morgan


All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment