Sunday 28 December 2014

Weekly Wrap Up week 32 28/12/14


This week has come and gone so fast! I can't believe I'm halfway through the holidays! It was Christmas week this week and I spent it at the in laws, I will be having a second Christmas when I return home, with presents that I didn't take with me. That will be during this week some time. So the nest exciting thing we have to look forward to is New Years Eve. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you are going to be gettin  up to, I love to hear. 

I have felt I have really begun to get to grips with my reading since I've been off and managed so far to read more than I normally would. Unfortunately this year I have only opened 1 book so far, I am hoping  that I have others waiting for me under the Christmas tree at home... fingers crossed! 



This week I have been sent:

The Liars Chair by Rebecca Whitney 
Frostfire by Amanda Hocking 
Sudden Departure of the Fraser's by Louise Candlish 
Married by Christmas by Scarlett Bailey (Xmas present) 

This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:


Roomies 
Currently reading The Headmasters wife 

I hope you all had a great reading week and Christmas, thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment