Sunday 21 December 2014

weekly wrap up week 31 21/12/14


This week I finished school for the holidays and I'm so glad. This has been a very long term! This Christmas is full deserved I think! This has also been an exciting week for me as on Wednesday it was my third wedding anniversary, I can't believe how quick the time has gone! My husband bought me a lovely designer leather bag. (Leather is the third traditional wedding gift) it is just beautiful! Anyway back to the books. 



This week I have been sent:

The Vault by Karen Long
After the Storm by Jane Lythell 
The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir who got trapped in an IKEA Wardrobe by Romain Puertolas (already read and reviewed) 

This week I have bought: 

None 

Books I have read this week:


The stall of second chances by Dana Bate 
The Gift by Karli Perrin 
A New York Christmas by Melissa Hill
Shopaholic on honeymoon by Sophie Kinsella

As you can see I have managed to read quite a lot this week, some of the reviews are already up, look out for the others. 

So this is Christmas week and I would like to wish all of you a happy Christmas, I hope you get everything you wanted and have a brilliant Christmas. 

I am hoping as it is the Christmas holidays I will be able to read a lot more this week. 

Let me know what you have received this week and what you have read, I love to hear from you all. 

Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have read a lot. I'm impressed you haven't bought a book!!! Have a lovely Christmas and congratulations on your anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete