Sunday 7 December 2014

weekly wrap up - week 29 7/12/14


This week has gone so quick and I cannot believe the first week of advent is already over! After last week's weekly wrap up, I decided I wanted to get the Christmas tree up, so it is! I absolutely love this time of year and love looking at my tree! Anyway I have done all my Christmas shopping now, so I can relax with a good book, a cup of tea and listen to some festive music! Anyway back to the books...



This week I have been sent: 

Book Geek tote bag to review and I have a fab offer coming your way, for all you book lovers!  Make sure  you check out yesterday's post for the discount! 

The Liar by Nora Roberts
The life I left behind by Colette McBeth 
The two of us by Andy Jones 

This week I have bought: 

Presents, do they count?!?!

Books I have read this week:


Secret Santa by Scarlett Bailey

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. I love weekly round ups. Of course presents count.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for readings Tanya, don't forget to check out yesterday's post with the discount code, I think you will really love the products from Book Lover Gifts! I have bought many books for presents this year, can't wait to see their faces!

      Thanks so much for reading this post, really appreciate it x

      Delete