1 hour to go!
So there is less than an hour to go before Dewey's 24 hour readathon begins and I can't wait! I set my TBR in the week and looking forward to reading some of these. I am currently in the middle of a book so I am hoping to finish this first.
Here the the first Meme of the day:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
England - The South East
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
It must have been the mistletoe by Judy Astley
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I haven't actually got any snacks! I have though just been out for a giant breakfast, so I should be good to go for a while!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I haven't managed to read a lot lately so I am really hoping to make a dent in my TBR pile today!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my second 24 hour readathon, the first I was at my inlaws so felt I couldn't sit and read the whole time. This time I plan to have very little distractions but I want to be able to participate in the mini challenges as much as possible.
If you are joining in today I would love to hear from you, how you are getting on and what you would like to achieve.