Sunday 19 October 2014

End of Read-a-thon meme

End of Event Meme:

Which hour was most daunting for you? 

I would have to say when it got to be about midnight here in the UK so hour 11? That's because even after coffee the tiredness set in. 

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

I think the books I choose were too deep, I enjoyed the first one but it was one I really had to concentrate on and seemed to take me forever to read, so something short and light hearted would be good. 

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

Nope

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

I loved this years mini challenges! 

How many books did you read?

I am hoping to finish my second

What were the names of the books you read?

The Girl on the Train and The twelve dates of christmas 

Which book did you enjoy most?

I loved A girl on the train 

Which did you enjoy least?

Neither as I like them both

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

N/A 

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

I loved the read-a-thon and will be participating next year. I think it helps being in the spring as I found I read more, I think this is because it stays lighter for longer and I feel less tired. 

Next year I may think about hosting a mini challenge, they are such a lot of fun :) 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had fun!! Look forward to your challenge if you host!

    ReplyDelete