Saturday 4 October 2014

Modelco Lip Lacquer


Modelco Lip Lacquer


From Birchbox website:
ModelCo's long-wearing, highly pigmented formula delivers a luxe glossy pout. The dense, high-colour gloss glides on smoothly for a non-sticky, long-lasting finish that gives hydrating all-day moisture. Bonus: the skinny packaging is totally tote-able! 3ml.

Review:
This product was in my birchbox this month and I love a lip gloss. I am quite impressed with this one as the colour is great and it seems to last a long time when on. 

Although is is only sample size it is really handy to keep in your bag. Great for travelling or just to touch up on the way to work. 

It is very smooth to apply and is not sticky, which is great! I  hate sticky lip glosses, which then your hair sticks to when its windy! 

So would I purchase this when this sample runs out? 

To be honest I am not sure, although I do love lip glosses, I rarely wear them. This is because I have little time to constantly re apply. I will wear a lip gloss on night outs though. 

This is available to purchase from Birchbox direct at £15; you get free shipping when purchasing items over £30. 

To purchase this item please follow the link below. 

Modelco Lip Lacquer


No comments:

Post a Comment