Saturday 20 July 2013

Book delivery!

Hi, 


I have been out into town this morning and when I returned home I found 'The silent wife' waiting for me. Now don't get me wrong I am going to be enjoying this read but I have no idea who sent it! 

I was not expecting it at all! It's a mystery, I have checked all my emails in and out going but I can't find any evidence of requesting/winning this book. 

While I was out I did actually treat myself to some new reads, which I am very excited about! 

Oh well, thanks to whoever sent me the book, once it has been read I will post the review. I also had been book shopping so know my TBR pile is growing! 

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend - the sun has now just come out and I am going to enjoy The Silent Wife in the sun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment