Sunday 3 May 2015

Weekly wrap up - 3/5/15


This week has been tiring and I have managed to pick up another cold! I cannot wait for the weather to pick up, hopefully then the germs will stay away! I have had a really lucky week with publishers sending me reviews copies, I also was so pleased that last Saturday I managed to read so much so I decided over this weekend I am going to try and do the same as I have some brilliant books to read. 


This week I have been sent:
The Quality of Silence - Rosamund Lupton
How I lost you - Jenny Blackhurst
The Mourner - Susan Wilkins
Always the Bridesmaid - Lindsey Kelk
The IT Girl - Katy Birchall
Hollow City - Ransom Riggs
Broken Promise - Linwood Barclay
Day Four - Sarah Lotz


This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:
The happy ever afterlife of Rosie Potter - Kate Winter


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment