Sunday 31 May 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 31.5.15


This week I was still getting over a dreadful stomach bug and unfortunately I was still suffering with it when I went away on Monday morning. I am really going to be giving myself a push in order to get back on track with the reading. I also cannot believe that this is the final day of May...Where has the year gone already???


This week I have been sent:
Why we Broke Up - Daniel Handler 
How to be Bad - E.Lockhart
Can't Look Away - Donna Cooner 


This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:
Currently Reading Always the Bridesmaid 


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment