Sunday 3 May 2015

Hair Burst 1 month results




I have been using hair burst now for just over a month and I decided when I very first started taking the supplement that I would document it to review. 

I had very short hair before I started, this was due to chemo that I had last year and my hair has been taking forever to grow. I used to have lovely long blonde hair but since then it was very short and has been too short to bleach it. I have been waiting very patiently for it to grow again, so I go back to being blonde and I decided that if there was something on the market that would help my hair growth I should try it. 

Obviously from having chemo I needed to make sure that everything I was putting into my body was natural and not going to leave me with any nasty side effects. Hair Burst only uses 100% natural ingredients and I felt happy with the testimonials that they already had. 

You need to take Hair Burst once a day first thing in the morning. I keep these by my bed and the first thing I do when I wake up is take them. I really struggled at first to take the tablets as they were so large, but I quickly became use to them. What I love about them is that they are also great for my nails and skin. 

So here is my results for one month. 

The first image on the right in the blue top is when I began taking the supplement, the second image is about a month later. You can see how much it has grown from my neck. In the first image you can see my neck but the second one you can't. 

Not only has it made my hair longer, it's made it thicker too, I can't wait to share with you the results of this months too. I will be posting another post about the difference in my hair on 2 months, I am also hoping that it is long enough and strong enough to be bleached when I go to the hairdressers later this month. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading my hair diary so far and that you will be egar to read the next instalment at the end of the month. 

I am also looking out to try other hair supplements to see if they also have such a positive effect. At the moment in my hair journey I would recommend Hair Burst to others as it has given me a noticeable difference and others have commented on how well my hair looks. I hope to bring you more positive comments soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment