Sunday 10 May 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 10.5.15


This week has been an interesting one, we began the week with a Bank Holiday which was really great, having an extra day off really made a difference and it was a chance to try and get rid of my cold. Then on Thursday, thanks to the General Election we had an INSET day as our school is used as a polling station. It was a bit strange though as Friday felt like Saturday and trying to get up in the morning was tough! Anyway I have been really good this week and thanks to the extra day I managed to read a whole book! I know it's not much, however trying to juggle work and everything I am really proud of myself. 


This week I have been sent:
The Sun in her eyes - Paige Toon
Another Heartbeat in the house - Kate Beaufoy
Ruby - Cynthia Bond


This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:
The IT Girl - Katy Birchall


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, there is lots happening on the blog this week so much sure you check it out 👍😊

      Delete