Sunday 24 May 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 24.5.15


This week has been really busy at work and towards the end of the week unfortunately I have come down with a dreadful virus, it has been so bad that I haven't even been able to read, I have slept for hours! I am slowly beginning to feel a little better and I have next week off work. I am going abroad for a few days but I am hoping to try and catch up with my reading. While I was poorly this week I treated myself to some new books...


This week I have been sent:
Keep the Home Fires Burning - Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
The Mountain can wait - Sarah Leipciger (Won)
Just one Day - Gayle Forman (Trade)
Just one Year - Gayle Forman (Trade)


This week I have bought: 
The Au Pair - Janey Fraser
Power Games - Victoria Fox 
The Accident - C.L Taylor 


Books I have read this week:
I am currently reading Always the Bridesmaid - Lindsey Kelk


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment