Friday 8 April 2016

JustArtStudio - etsy shop

This is a different type of post. I wanted to promote my new etsy shop, my mother and I paint a lot and we have decided to place all our artwork in one place. 

All our work is original and hand painted, there are no copies (unless stated) and the artist has signed each piece. 

My mother has been an artist for many years and she is self taught. I went to university and studied art, our styles are very different so please take a look as I am sure there will be something to suit your taste. 

All our work is extremely well priced, which is affordable for everyone to have original artwork in their home. You will be able to find something within your price bracket. 

Please take a look at our shop, we also take commissions so if there is something you would like that you don't see then please contact us. 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JustArtStudio


No comments:

Post a Comment