Tuesday 19 April 2016

Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon TBR

DEWEY's

So it is that time of year again, Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon is upon us. This is my favourite read-a-thon, I try to devote as much time as possible to reading and it helps to tackle my TBR pile. 

I have already written my introduction post you can find it here

O.K so all that was left was for my to share my TBR pile with you all. This year I am going to try and get through more books than I ever have. I am going to be cheating a little, if you can cheat? I am going to be getting through all the quick reads for this year. Quick reads are short stories to encourage others to read. I have been sent these for review and although I have read a couple, the others are sat waiting for a review. 






I have currently read, A baby at the beach cafe and the double clue. Both of these reviews you can find here and here

The next book I am going to read or should I say finish reading is, Follow Me Back. I have started this and am in the first third of the book. This is a relatively short book so I am hoping to have this finished rather quickly. 





After finishing all of them I would quite like to read one of my own books. I know this is a good oportunity to eat into that review TBR, however I bought A Thousand Nights by E.K Johnston a while back and would love to try and get to that. Another book that I have to review is Dumplin' I would also love to read this. 

            

I think the problem is I just have too many books to read, I want to read all of them at once, which I know is not possible, however this read-a-thon gives me good opportunity to try! 

I also have to pop out during the day, as I am acting as a taxi! (Husband off to the footy again...) During this time I hope to finish an audio book that I am currently listening to by Cecelia Ahern. 

So that's it! I will be so pleased if I get to read all of those books, are you joining in with the read-a-thon? What is your TBR? I would love to know. Please leave a comment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment