Sainsbury’s Entertainment on Demand announces eBook of the Year 2015 shortlist
· The nation’s top ten eBooks of 2015 unveiled
· Crime thrillers and female authors dominate the list
· Voting for the winner closes on 31 December 2015 – overall winner to be revealed on 7 January 2016
Which eBook will be crowned eBook of the Year 2015? We are now one step closer to finding out. Sainsbury’s Entertainment on Demand has revealed the top ten eBooks that make up the shortlist in this year’s hotly fought contest.
For the last month the general public has been voting from an extensive list of 141 of the most talked about titles from 2015, in the third Sainsbury’s Entertainment on Demand eBook of the Year award.
In no particular order, the ten eBooks that remain in the running to win the coveted prize are:
1. A Mother’s Story by Amanda Prowse
2. All That Glitters (Geek Girl Book 4) by Holly Smale
3. Don’t Tell the Brides to Be by Anna Bell
4. The Final Minute by Simon Kernick
5. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
6. The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan
7. The Lie by C.L. Taylor
8. Paper Towns by John Green
9. The Road to Little Dribbling by Bill Bryson
10. The Two of Us by Andy Jones
To vote for your winner go to https://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/blog/sainsburys-entertainment-ebook-of-the-year-2015-shortlist/ where you will find the eBook of the Year shortlist collection and pick your favourite eBook. Once you’ve made your decision, click on the Competitions page and insert the name of your selected eBook. Click send and the eBook you’ve chosen will be put forward for the grand prize.
To encourage participation everyone who votes for their favourite eBook will be entered into a prize draw to win £100 worth of eBooks – the perfect treat in the run up to Christmas. In addition, 10 runners-up will receive a copy of each of the 10 shortlisted eBook titles.
The winner of the award will be announced on 7 January 2015. Last year’s winner of the coveted award was Peter James for Want You Dead.