Thursday 24 December 2015

Granny's Christmas Wish by Julia Williams

Granny's Christmas WishGranny's Christmas Wish by Julia Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A little festive eShort treat from the author who brought you, MAKE A CHRISTMAS WISH
**A 35 page short story**
All Felicity wants this Christmas is to share it with her daughter, Livvy. There’s just one problem, Livvy died last Christmas.
As Felicity struggles to come to terms with the anniversary of her daughter’s death, it seems everyone around her is moving on.
But could a mysterious friend make her Christmas wish come true after all . . .


Out of all of Julia William's short stories this winter, this has to be my favourite. Again we meet the characters from the previous ones and I enjoyed how this one crossed over slightly with Dad's Christmas Wish.

This is from Felicity's perspective of coming to terms with her daughters death and how she deals with it over a period of a year. You are faced with raw emotion and although this is so short I felt that I was completely hooked with the story. I wish it had been a little longer actually.

This is one to add to your collection if you have bought the others. As it is only just over 30 pages I don't want to say too much as I would end up giving everything away. I did though enjoy this. The best thing was that it was also free, so make sure you check it out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment