You must answer all of these questions truthfully and once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
1. bent spines, page corners creased and damaged in the post.
2. I love spending time reading in bed with cushions around me and a nice mug of tea.
3. I judge all books by their covers (even though I know the saying but 9 times out of 10 it seems to be right.) I have never read any Jane Austen books or the I read Alice in Wonderland and the BFG for my A - Level English...
4. I have never cried in a book.
5. 4, next to my bed.
6. has to be crisps! Although I hate getting grease on the pages!!
7. P.S I love you - Cecelia Ahern, Confessions of a shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella, A tap on the window - Linwood Barclay.
9. I know its only 2 words but - An escape.
10. I have far too many books and keeping buying them, but hey this is not a secret for a book blogger is it???
Louise Wykes @jaustenrulesok
Victoria Loves Books @arrrgggghhhhhh
Bronagh McAteer @handwritten