Sunday 29 September 2013

Liebster Award



I was really pleased that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Sheli over at Sheli Reads!

So what is the Liebster Award?

The idea behind the award is to give new and upcoming bloggers the opportunity to build their community and get to know one another. It’s the perfect way to meet new people and let them find out some interesting facts about you.

Here’s some rules:
1. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer;
2. Nominate some other bloggers!
3. Let them know!

These are the questions I was asked:

1. If you could be any fictional character who would you be?

Becky Bloomwood, I already feel like I am her half the time. 

2. What is your favourite film/TV adaptation?

The notebook, it's a wonderful film and it doesn't matter how many times I watch it, I always end up in tears. 

3. What was your favourite book as a child?

My favourite book as a child has to be 'Katy Laura and the Dream boat' by Elizabeth Foster I still have it today!

4. Do you read any non-fiction? If so, what topic do you read about?

I read a lot of travel books, I have shelves of travel books on my bookshelf. I have the travel bug and frequently browse these trying to decide where to visit next. 

5. What book are you going to read next?

I think I am going to read Tempting Fate, it has been on my TBR pile a long time!

6. What has been your favourite book of 2013 so far?

Hmmm this is a tough one as I have read so many great books so far this year. I think though A Tap on the Window - Linwood Barclay might top it. 

7. Who would play you in a movie about your life?

Hmm I am unsure of this as I have never thought about it before... I think maybe Reese Witherspoon. Don't ask why!

8. Can you read in more than one language?

Basic French, but not enough to read a book. 

9. Which author would you recommend readers follow on Twitter for entertainment purposes?

Lindsey Kelk


10. What book is at the top of your Christmas wishlist?

This is another tricky question! I think though 'Just for Christmas'

Ok, now for my questions.

1. What book have you had on yourself for what feels like years but never got round to reading?
2. Which book would you recommend everyone to read at least once in their life?
3. Who is your favourite book character?
4. If you could only ever read one more book what would you choose? 
5. How many books do you have on your TBR pile?
6. Which book that features travel has made you want to visit that place?
7. Where do you love to read?
8. Have you ever started a book and not finished it? If so what was it?
9. If you could have any book made into a film what would it be?
10. Would you ever attempt to write a book?

My nominations are:

This chick reads Thischichreads

Erin Erin's Choice

Margaret Bleach House Library

Laura lauraslittlebookblog

Fabulous Book Fiend Fabulous Book Fiend




No comments:

Post a Comment