Sunday 18 October 2015

Weekly wrap up 18/10/15




This week has been another manic one (when is it never?) I have had quite a lot of personal family issues going on and so it has been a relatively slow reading week, however yesterday I participated in Dewey's 24 hours read-a-thon, this is actually still going to make sure you check out my post later today to see how I got on. You can also check out any mini challenges I managed to do on the previous post. 

Next week is the last week at school before half term so I am really looking forward to that, I will have a little work I need to catch up on, but I will be spending most of the time doing a bit of reading - finally! I also have a holiday coming up in December so I am planning to get a lot read the too. 

Books I have received this week: 

Books I have read this week:
Shopaholic to the Rescue - Sophie Kinsella. I finished this during thr read-a-thon.

I have been listening to an audio book - Can you keep a secret by Sophie Kinsella and I absolutely love it, I read the book a few years ago so it was nice to get back in that world with Emma.


No comments:

Post a Comment