This is the first post of the 24 hour read-a-thon, a pre party post to make sure I am ready for the big event!
So here are my answers to the beginning questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am in the U.K so my read-a-thon starts in about 15 minutes!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am concentrating on 3 books to begin with, these I have either started or need to read for a book tour.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I am a bit late to the game on snacks I am still in my PJ's! I will have a break at some point and go to the shop for some snacks.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is my fourth read-a-thon and I would love it to be the best one yet!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
During the last few I have tried to stay up as last a possible to read, this time I am going to go to be early and then get up early to continue reading. As I am in the U.K my time is later and allows me to do this.