Sunday 16 August 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 16.8.15


This has been the first week in my new house so it has been very exciting. I have been lucky enough to receive some wonderful book post since I have been here that is certainly going to have me stuck in for ages! I have also been to a wedding so their was no let up on activities! Although I have been on holiday for almost 3 weeks, I felt that I haven't actually just stopped and had some time to myself! Next week is going to be the week for me. This is where I hope to be able to get lots of reading done!


This week I have been sent:
The Marble Collector - Cecelia Ahern
Asking for it - Louise O'Neill 
Friendship - Emily Gould
Kitchens of the Great Midwest - J.Ryan Stradal
A Man called OVE - Fredrik Backman 
A Song for Ella Grey - David Almond
Lillian on Life - Alison Jean Lester
All of the Above - James Dawson 

This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:
The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson - in preparation for Paige's new YA. 

The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!

I also have reviews of different teas coming soon so look out for them too!

Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment