Friday 21 August 2015

Very Berry Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask


Very Berry Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask

What they say:

Bursting with the juice of pressed Blueberries and crushed Cranberries our fruity beauty is packed with antioxidants. Nourishing Peach Kernel oil and soothing Aloe will leave your skin refreshed and cleansed. *Suitable for Combination/Oily/Dry/Mature/Normal Skin. (Taken from Amazon.)

What I think:

This face mask, just like all other Montagne Jeunesse masks are easy to apply and give you just the right amount for your face. It was very thick when applying it and it smelt delicious! I removed this in the shower, which I prefer to do. (I can make sure I have completely removed all traces of the mask!) It left my skin feeling smooth. 

I was hoping that it was going to help my skin, I used this around the time of the month and I was hoping it would help my breakout. To be honest, I didn't actually notice a difference to my skin other than it feeling very smooth. It could be that I would need to apply it a lot more to see affects of the product. 

I think this face mask would be great for dry skin. I don't actually suffer from this and maybe this is why it didn't seem to do anything for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment