Sunday 26 July 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 26.7.15



I have finally made it to the end of term! I'm off on a new adventure, new house in a few weeks and then on to a new school in September! I have spent this week moving all my things into my new school and trying to get all that set up before then new term. I am looking forward to spending a lot of the summer holidays reading in between packing and unpacking!

This week I have been sent:
Between Sisters - Cathy Kelly
A game for all the family - Sophie Hannah

This week I have bought: 
The Mindfulness colouring book - Emma Farrarons


Books I have read this week:
Sunshine and Spaniels - Cressida McLaughlin
Why we broke up - Daniel Handler


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment