Friday 3 July 2015

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser

What they say:

As skincare obsessives, there’s nothing we love more than a moisturiser with added benefits so when we heard that Caudalie had created an innovative new product combining our beloved Vinoperfect range with a little complexion coverage we were sold. The ultimate ‘all-in-one’ product, this oil-free formula not covers imperfections but cares for your skin day after day: dark spots will fade, you skin’s natural radiance will shine, and you complexion will never have looked more even!

Use in the morning, directly after cleansing. Leave as is to let your natural skin shine through or apply your usual make-up on top. (Taken from Birchbox)

What I think:

To be honest, I loved this product, it is so smooth and soft. I had a sample size and this was generous at 15 ml, the full size product is 40 ml so it wasn't that bad at all. It is slightly tinted which is perfect for the summer season and for taking on holiday with you. It feels like your skin is able to breath through the make up and makes it feel so soft once applied. 

The cost for the full size item is £27 and comes in light, medium and dark. 

I think that once I have finished the sample, I may purchase the full size. I would recommend this for the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment