Friday 31 July 2015

Hot Spring Sauna Face Mask


Hot Spring Sauna Face Mask

What they say:

Bursting with nutrients, the feisty ground Volcanic Spring Powder and chopped Ginger in our gentle self warming sauna mask opens up pores for a deep cleanse. The exfoliating Bamboo gently removes dead cells and polishes, leaving your skin sparkling. (Taken from My7thheaven)

What I think:

This was the first time I have used a self heating mask before, I have always been a little worried by them, not knowing how hot it was going to get. I decided to give it a go and I am so glad I did. From taking this out of the packet I found it quite globby and it began to heat straight away. From rubbing it onto my face I noticed it was quite gravelly, this gave my skin an exfoliation as well as a deep clear. I was really impressed with this. 

When I removed the mask my skin was left feeling soft. I would use this face mask again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment