Sunday 26 April 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 26.4.15


This week it was my birthday and I was very lucky. I got some beautiful jewellery from my family and some money. I didn't do so well on the book front this year, however I think everyone thought it would be better if they gave me the money and then I could choose the books I want, as they are unsure what I have or have read. It has also been really exciting as yesterday Dewey's 24 hour read-a-tho was going on and actually only just finished this morning for some of us. If you have not heard of this before, make sure you check out their website. I really love the read-a-thon and I always try to give 100% when joining in. Check out below to see how I got on. 


This week I have been sent:
Birthday books - Looking for Alaska - John Green
Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher 
Wellies and Westies - Cressida McLaughlin
Girls on Tour - Nicola Doherty


This week I have bought: 
The Lie of you - Jane Lythell 
When we were friends - Tina Seskis 



Books I have read this week:
The Love Shack - Jane Costello
Rachel does Rome - Nicola Doherty
The Girls Take Manhattan - Nicola Doherty
Catch me if you Cannes Part 2 - Lisa Dickenson
Catch me if you Cannes Part 3 - Lisa Dickenson
Catch me if you Cannes Part 4 - Lisa Dickenson 
Currently reading:
The happy ever afterlife of Rosie Potter - Kate Winter


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment