Sunday 22 March 2015

Weekly wrap up 23/3/15


Wow! What a week!!! I have had 2 parents evening, been assessing children all week, plus had the usual swimming, cricket and recorders going on. I can't believe I have had time to read at all! This weekend I have been sorting my dollars out for my holiday and getting last minute items.  :) eeek only 6 days to go!!! 


This week I have been sent:
His Other Life - Beth Thomas
A mothers story - Amanda Prowse (signed copy won) 


This week I have bought: 
Saving Grace - Jane Green
The House on Carnival Street - Deborah Rodriguez
The museum of extraordinary things - Alice Hoffman


Books I have read this week:
 Beneath the moon and Stars - Ameila Thorne
Finding Audrey - Sophie Kinsella (currently reading)

The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment