- Foldable Lightweight stylish design and foldable headband makes it convenient for use and storage, with metal switch, is durable in use
- Stereo sound:With 40 mm neodymium magnets drivers, delivers high-quality stereo clear dynamic sound.
- Soft earmuff: soft earmuff and headband material is comfortable on your ear and head even after several hours of wearing.
- In line microphone:Line controller built-in microphone , a key switch from music to calls, make the operation more convenient, with detachable cable
- Strong compatibility:MP3, MP4, Tablet PC and most smart phones, etc with 3.5mm interface
Normally I use the small earphones what come with mobiles etc so these are my first substantial pair. The main reason for this is that they are normally too big for my head and when I wear them they end up slipping down, this is something that I didn't experience with these. The material on these are super soft and don't hurt when they are on your ears for a long time. If your head is slightly larger they have an extendable part so they will fit most people.
I thought that the sound quality of these is excellent, like I have previously said I don't normally go for larger headphones so I cannot compare to others of this size, however the sound is brilliant. After I had tried these I let my mother borrow them, she wears 2 hearing aids so struggles to have headphones on as she needs something that covers her ears completely. She was very impressed with these, they covered her ears and the hearing aids completely, allowing her to hear clearly, she also was impressed with the comfort of these, they didn't make her feel like her ears were being squashed and could keep these on for a long time.
They have a feature to be able to skip tracks, answer your phone and pause without touching your device, they are compatible with all Apple products, they only thing I think they could improve (and is why I haven't given 5*) would be a volume control as you would still need to touch your device in order to alter this. It would have also been great if they were wireless, but hey, you can't have everything for £30 and what you do get for this money personally I think is a bargain.
I would recommend these to anyone looking for a comfortable, lightweight and compact pair of headphones.
I would like to thank the company for sending this in exchange for an honest review. I was provided with a sample product at a complimentary or discounted rate in exchange for a fair, unbiased, and honest review