Sunday 8 November 2015

Weekly Wrap Up 8.11.15





Wow what a busy week! It feels like I haven't even had a half term now! So I have been back and checked how many books I have been reading since I have been back at school this year, as sometimes I think its easy to lose count and think you haven't read anything when you work full time. So here it is below.

September: 6 Books including 3 children's and 1 audio book. 
October: 6 books, including 2 colouring books and 2 children's books. 
November so far: 1 audio book

When I see the stats above I don't actually feel too bad about it and considering it is now the 8th November and I have nearly finished a book I think its quite good. 


Books I have read this week:
West End Girls - Jenny Colgan audio book
Currently reading The Marble Collector - Cecelia Ahern

You can find all the reviews for the books I have read coming up in the next couple of weeks so look out for that.


I would love to know what you have been reading this week so please let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment