Friday 19 June 2015

Benefit Posiebalm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm


Benefit Posiebalm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm

What they say:

Benefit's spanking new tinted balms are the perfect (pucker) partner to their beloved tint sisters. Benebalm conditions and hydrates lips thanks to mango butter, jojoba and sodium hyaluronate, while leaving behind a sheer pink hue. Pair over the top of Posietint for soft, pretty colour that endures it all. It's tinted love! 3g.

Glide and build onto bare lips or over your favourite tint.

What I think:

I think this is actually a really great product, my lips feel incredibly soft when using this and I can actually feel the butter coming through the product. This does come in different shades and I choose the pinkish one, which does go really well with my skin tone. I do have one negative about this product and that is it didn't seem to last very long on my lips after half and hour to an hour I found I needed to reapply. This was a disappointment, however I have got a small handbag sized one as well so I keep this handy in my bag. 

This costs £14.50, which is a lot for a lip balm, however I was hoping it was going to last a long time, I guess I will have to wait and see on that one, only hoping it does as I would be tempted to purchase this again if it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment