Sunday 25 January 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 25.1.15


I got off to a good start this week by reading a book before the end of the weekend! I also was lucky enough to be invited to attend the book launch for After the Storm by Jane Lythell in Brighton, which I attended with my mum, we had an awesome evening, I would like to thank Jane and the publicists at Head of Zeus.  O.K lets get back to the books...



This week I have been sent:
Nothing


This week I have bought: 
I went into a charity shop on the look out for some children's books to excite my class. I managed to pick up a range of different books that I think the boys as well and the girls will like. While i was there I also picked up rough guide to India, we are looking into visiting there soon. I also got Falling and The Book of You. These I am very excited about. 


Books I have read this week:

Maggie does Meribel - Nicola Doherty - Watch out for the review coming soon
After The Storm - Jane Lythell 



Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment