Monday 3 November 2014

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm


Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm

From Birchbox website:

Cleansing your face feels like one of life's little luxuries when you use this divine face balm. The wondrously soft formula includes tiny grains of polishing oatmeal to gently slough away dead skin cells while shea and cocoa butter, softening rosehip, camellia, kuku'i nut and virgin coconut oils, rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and lipids, provide a layer of skin-boosting goodness. Perfect for removing daily grime and make-up, it also includes the brand's favoured anti-oxidant – rich Arctic cloudberry – gentle Roman chamomile and skin-brightening red mandarin. Great for all ages and all skin types, even normal to dry/sensitive skin. 125ml.

Review:

I had never heard of this product before it arrived in my birchbox this month. I could not wait to try it. As for a sample, this is a good size it can be easily transported on trips away in your hand luggage and fit in your make up bag. 

This product smells divine! I was so surprised with the smell as I could not believe a product could smell that good! Once applied onto the face, the product feels like it is tinging on the skin; something that I really loved.

When applied it does feel quite greasy, I was worried that it was going to leave my skin greasy once removed. I should not have been as I was left with wonderful smooth and silky skin. 

So would I purchase this when the sample runs out?

So far this is by far my favourite product I have been sent in my Birchbox and I would seriously consider purchasing this when my sample runs out. I have been very impressed with this product! 

This is £20 for a full size tube and that seems quite a bit, however I feel if I am using the product correctly I will really notice my skin improve with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment