Tuesday 8 April 2014

The Versatile Blogger


I’d like to thank Janet over at fromfirstpagetolast who yesterday nominated me for a Versatile Blogger award. 

So what is this all about? 

The rules for The Versatile Blogger Award are:


  • Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  • Present 10-15 deserving bloggers with an award.
  • Link your nominees in the post and let them know they have been nominated.
  • Post seven interesting facts about yourself.



So here they are, seven ‘interesting’ facts about me:

1. It's my birthday on Easter Monday and this happens to also be the Queens. I will be 27 and before I was a teacher I used to be cabin crew for easyjet. 

2. I love to travel, if I haven't been a way for a few months I begin to get itchy feet! I have been to 24% of the word as my travbuddy account will show you. I have been lucky enough to visit some wonderful places including China, Cuba, Israel, Canada, Australia, Panama, The US and many parts of Europe along the way, my latest adventure is a day trip to Monaco this Thursday which I am very excited about!

3. I have a degree in Fine Art, a PGCE in teaching and am a trained manicurist. 

4. I started blogging in June 2013, I had no idea how to create a blog or even where it was going, since then I have over 12,000 views  - not sure if this is a lot, but sounds a lot to me! And have made some wonderful friends in the publishing world and other bloggers through twitter. 

5. I have been married for almost 3 years and have been together with my husband for 9 this coming year.

6. When I am not reading, reviewing or blogging I enjoy watching Masterchef, America's next top model, Once Upon a time - all kinda silly T.V! (A bit of light relief!)

7. I have been off work since Christmas on long term sick, I have had loads of time to catch up on reading and discovering new authors. I am hoping after Easter I will be well enough to go back to work part time. Although, still want enough time to do my reading!!! 

So there you are, not really 'interesting' facts but they are facts about me, I was chuffed that I was nominated and now it's my turn to return the favor, so here are my nominations!












Thanks for taking part.

No comments:

Post a Comment