So I cannot believe the 24 hours are up! Wow! Thanks for a great readathon!
End of Event Meme:
I would say hour 14, I was tired and falling asleep but really wanted to finish the book!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I would say ketchup clouds was a really quick read!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Cheerleaders cheering me on, came at just the right time!
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Life Drawing and Ketchup Cloud - finished Smart too
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Once I got into it, life drawing
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn't one
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would love too! Think it's been great!!