Wednesday 4 July 2018

Paris for One and Other Stories by Jojo Moyes

Paris for One and Other StoriesParis for One and Other Stories by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nell's boyfriend has deserted her in Paris . . . alone in the most romantic city in the world, can she forget him to find herself?

Eleven unmissable stories from the author of heart breaking Me Before You, including Paris for One - soon to be a major film - about Nell, deserted by her boyfriend minutes before setting off on a romantic weekend away, and a tale of the early days of two marriages, featuring Liv and Sophie from Jojo Moyes' bestselling romance The Girl You Left Behind.



Some nice little gems of stories in this book. I do enjoy short stories as I can dip in and out of the book when I have time. Some of these stories were longer than the average short story, which was nice. Paris for One I had already read as it was featured one year in the Quickreads so this was not a new one for me. It had been a while since I had read it though and I still enjoyed it.

If you are a fan of Jojo Moyes and women's fiction I do recommend you give this one a go. This book is very light and will help you escape for a few hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment