Monday 13 February 2017

Duractron Stereo Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Noise Isolating, Powerful Bass, Pure Sound Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc With Microphone (Silver)



    Duractron Stereo Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Noise Isolating, Powerful Bass, Pure Sound Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc With Microphone (Silver)



    Description:

    • Impressive Stereo Sound: With supreme sound technology, Earbuds deliver powerful, deep and rich sound across a wide frequency range while blocking distractive outside noise.
    • Comfort Wear: In ear and secure fit design make it doesn't fall out. Silicone sweat proof earbuds make it comfortable to wear.
    • Easy Control: The built in microphone allows you to easily enjoy talking on phone everywhere. The multifunction button will control play/pause music; answer/ end calls.
    • Compatibility: Ideal for Apple Devices; Android Smartphones; Windows Phones; Portable Music Players with 3.5 mm port.
    • Warranty: 1 Year free Warranty and full support from Duractron, so you could purchase with confidence.

    My thoughts:

    These came well packaged in a brown box. Inside they were in a clear bag, this was O.K, I have bought earphones before for a similar price and they offer a little 'extra' they have come in a nice bag to keep them in. In my opinion if these were to come in a travel type bag I could keep in my handbag this would change these from being 4* to a 5*. To be honest that is only nit picking as the actually headphones were very good. It states they fit with iphone and android. As I have an iphone 7 they do not fit due to headphones needing to be bluetooth... (Which I must admit is the most annoying thing ever!)

    I have however used these with my kindle and they work brilliantly. They come finished to a high standard and look a lot more expensive than they actually are. I also love the extra plastic ear pieces, in case they don't fit you have an opportunity to swap them and use the spare. I also like the volume control on the side of the head phones.

    I would recommend these to others and as I said they only reason I have given these 4* and not 5* is down to them not coming in a protective case to stop them getting tangled in my bag, as you can see from the pictures the box they come in wouldn't really be suitable to keep them in indefinitely.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment