Wednesday 17 February 2016

MUA Eye Shadow Palette

EYESHADOW PALETTE

MUA Eyeshadow Palette 




What Glossybox Say:


From work day nudes to smouldering metallics, this beautiful palette is like a chocolate box of eye colours. And it’s just as hard to choose one delicious shade over another! Sweep across eye lids and blend.

What I think:

I love eye shadows in my Glossybox and this one was fantastic, I was amazed at how good the quality of the product is. This is one of the cheapest palettes I have used but the colours are very pigmented, I also found that the colour long lasting. This is a great every day palette. I am very impressed with this palette and I would go on to buy other eye shadows from MUA. I would also recommend this to a friend. The palette is really cheap at £5. 

To buy this product please click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment