Sunday 6 September 2015

Weekly Wrap Up 6/9/15


I cannot believe that the summer holidays are now over and I am back to school. I have been disappointed with my reading this summer and the last week. I am going to be making a constant effort to make sure I continue to read a lot while I am back at school. I have begun listing to an audio book on the way to school as my journey is a little longer now so hopefully I will finish that soon. 


Books I have recieved this week:
Letting you go - Anouska Knight
The Ice Twins - S. K Tremayne
A night in with Audrey Hepburn - Lucy Holliday
Counting Stars - Keris Stainton
Little girl gone - Alexandra Burt
A bundle of summer reads from Harper Impulse 


Books I have read this week:
I need a Hero - Emma Bennet
Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment