Sunday 13 September 2015

Weekly wrap up - 13.9.15


Sorry that this post is a little later than usual, I went away and have only just had time to post it. This week has been my first week back at school and it has been very successful. I haven't received any books for review this week, this has allowed me to think about which books I need to read and review as quick as possible. I always find it hard when back at school to read a book quickly. This weekend though I have managed to start and finish one, I also listened to an audio book, so I have been very proud of myself.





Books I have received this week:


None

Books I have read this week:


Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon

Anybody out there? - Marian Keyes - Audio book

Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment