Tuesday 18 March 2014

Chocolate Book Tag

I was tagged by Fabulousbookfiend.blogspot.co.uk to do the chocolate book tag which was originally thought up by Faye over at A Daydreamer's Thoughts. Here are my answers... Thanks again for the tag!

1.Dark chocolate: a book that covers a dark topic.



Keep your friends Close - this is a book I have very recently read and I thought was fabulous! It is  about betrayal of a friend and at what lengths they will go to, to get what they want. 


2.White chocolate: your favourite light hearted/humorous read.



This was the first Sophie Kinsella book that I ever read. I must say that this I think still remains my favourite. There are so many laugh out loud moments. 

3.Milk chocolate: a book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read.



I have managed to get my hands on a copy of this finally!!! So it is sitting on my TBR pile, I am hoping to get round to it soon!

4. Chocolate with a caramel centre: a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it.



I read this at Christmas and I absolutely loved it! It has to be my favourite read of the season.

5. Wafer free kit kat: name a book that has surprised you lately.



 I was sent this book and I was really surprised about it. I would recommend this to read. 

6. Snickers: a book that you are going nuts about.


I have recently finished this book and I loved it. It was such a different read to what I have previously read and I really enjoyed it. 


7. Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows: a book that you would turn to for a comfort read.



I read this years ago but it always has a place in my heart. 

8. Box of chocolates: what series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and something for everyone?


This is really hard as the series I have read have all been from the same genre so unfortunately I can not answer this!


Thanks to Catriona for tagging me, I would like to Tag

Margaret @bleachhouselibrary
Megan @meganinthesun
Jenny @jennymarston_xo
Erin @erinschoicee
Sharon @shazbookblog










1 comment:

  1. What a cute tag! I unfortunately have not read or heard of any of your picks but they all look quite interesting!
    -Amy
    abookwormsperfectapple.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete