1.Dark chocolate: a book that covers a dark topic.
Keep your friends Close - this is a book I have very recently read and I thought was fabulous! It is about betrayal of a friend and at what lengths they will go to, to get what they want.
2.White chocolate: your favourite light hearted/humorous read.
This was the first Sophie Kinsella book that I ever read. I must say that this I think still remains my favourite. There are so many laugh out loud moments.
3.Milk chocolate: a book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read.
I have managed to get my hands on a copy of this finally!!! So it is sitting on my TBR pile, I am hoping to get round to it soon!
4. Chocolate with a caramel centre: a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it.
I read this at Christmas and I absolutely loved it! It has to be my favourite read of the season.
5. Wafer free kit kat: name a book that has surprised you lately.
I was sent this book and I was really surprised about it. I would recommend this to read.
6. Snickers: a book that you are going nuts about.
I have recently finished this book and I loved it. It was such a different read to what I have previously read and I really enjoyed it.
7. Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows: a book that you would turn to for a comfort read.
I read this years ago but it always has a place in my heart.
8. Box of chocolates: what series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and something for everyone?
This is really hard as the series I have read have all been from the same genre so unfortunately I can not answer this!
Thanks to Catriona for tagging me, I would like to Tag