Monday 12 August 2019

How to Grow a Baby and Push It Out: A guide to pregnancy and birth straight from the midwife's mouth by Clemmie Hooper

How to Grow a Baby and Push It Out: A guide to pregnancy and birth straight from the midwife's mouthHow to Grow a Baby and Push It Out: A guide to pregnancy and birth straight from the midwife's mouth by Clemmie Hooper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Everything you wanted to know but were too embarrassed to ask – a guide to pregnancy and birth straight from the midwife’s mouth.

Winner of the Gold and Consumer Choice award at the Mumii Best Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2017

Mum to four little girls and midwife to many, Clemmie Hooper wants to share her knowledge, wisdom and stories about pregnancy, birth and mothering young children that aren’t so widely talked about – straight from the midwife’s mouth. From how to prevent tearing during birth to what you really need in your labour bag, Clemmie reveals everything pregnant women and new mums need to know with a good dose of humour and wit.



I got bought this as a present when I was 16 weeks pregnant. I had never thought about buying this to be honest but I found it very informative.

I really liked how the book was laid out in the number of weeks and explained parts of pregnancy. It also had other elements to the book such as real life stories from mum's and handy tips throughout.

Overall this really helped me prepare for the birth and made me feel more comfortable with it.

If you are a first time mum I recommend you buy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment