Friday 16 December 2016

Mr Chicken Lands on London by Leigh Hobbs

Mr Chicken Lands on LondonMr Chicken Lands on London by Leigh Hobbs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mr Chicken can't wait another minute, so he finishes his breakfast, collects his camera and flies to London. He wants to see everything.

Join Mr Chicken and let him show you his favourite city in all the world.



I had never heard of this book before, but when I found it I knew I had to have it. This is a beautifully presented picture book which takes you on a journey throughout London. You cover the main tourist hot spots and it is humourous in places.

This is a must for anyone who wants to know more of the tourist areas of London and to help develop your child's London knowledge. This is a great fun book and I will be looking out for Mr Chicken goes to Paris.


No comments:

Post a Comment